Torrent Scan Xl Professional Software Filter your traffic, scan for vulnerabilities, patch and update important thirdparty software using this straightforward and reliable software solution that. I have for sell software ScanXL Professional v3.5.1 Multilanguage Price in PM, ask me for the best price! Professional Software ScanXL OBD2 FOR ELM327 Diagnosti.
• Scalable vector graphics look great at any resolution. • Dyno and Drag Strip measure horsepower (manual transmission only) and acceleration. • Customizable Graphs, Maps, and Gauges help make sense of the data.
• With Freeze Frames you will be able to retrieve a 'snap-shot' of sensor data when your ECU stores trouble codes. • Don't wait until you have a problem with your vehicle.
Important Notes • We regret that we are unable to offer refunds on software purchases. • Your license key and a download link will be emailed to you within 1 business day.
• This product is download-only.
ScanXL™ Professional ScanXL™ is our professional line of diagnostic scan tools. Built on top of our advanced scan tool technology, ScanXL™ delivers the full range of generic diagnostics for any OBD-II compliant vehicle sold worldwide, along with providing manufacturer-enhanced diagnostics for many vehicle types. It gives you access not only to the powertrain systems, but also ABS, airbag, and other proprietary systems that would otherwise require expensive dealer tools to work with.
It allows viewing, charting, logging and playback of diagnostic data in real time via the vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic data port. It also allows viewing of vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's), Freeze Frame data, and other vehicle information. ScanXL™ supports whether it be US, Asian, or European. Supported OBD-II protocols: SAE-J1850 (PWM and VPW), ISO-9141, ISO-14230 (KWP2000), and ISO-15765 (CAN).
Visit our for discussion and information about ScanXL™, product features, and new releases. J2534 Overview Legislation has mandated that vehicle manufacturers meet J2534 standards for all emissions related systems on all new vehicles starting with model year 2004. This standard enables independent service repair operators to program or reprogram (reflash) emissions related ECUs on a wide variety of vehicle manufacturers with a single hardware interface. Our ScanXL™ Professional diagnostic software supports all J2534 compliant pass-thru OBD-II interfaces. If you plan to buy or already use a J2534 interface in your service or repair facility to update vehicle software calibrations, our ScanXL™ product will be the perfect addition to your tool set.
With no additional hardware costs, ScanXL™ Professional will give you access to dealer-level diagnostic capabilities for thousands less! Manufacturer Enhanced Diagnostics If you are the owner of an independent service or repair facility then you know that good tools can mean the difference between being able to find and fix the problem, or having to send the customer elsewhere. With generic only OBD-II scan tools you often cannot service some vehicle systems like ABS, airbag, or other proprietary systems. Using our ScanXL™ diagnostic scan tool, you now have access to dealer-level diagnostic capabilities for not only the powertrain systems, but also ABS, airbag, and other proprietary systems that would otherwise require expensive dealer tools to work with*. We currently support the following vehicle types: (1996-2009) (1996-2009) (1996-2009) *Requires purchase of an enhanced diagnostics add-on package.
ScanXL™ Features Vehicle Manager • Using the ScanXL™ Vehicle Manager you can keep track of multiple vehicles and owners simultaneously. Gigaware Mouse Drivers Mac here. • All vehicle specific information is stored in the Vehicle Manager. • Automatically keeps track of VIN (if available) and date and time of last diagnostic session. • When adding new vehicles, supports easy vehicle lookup through the built-in vehicle database.
Virtual Dashboards • With our patent-pending DashXL™ technology you get high quality dashboards on any screen size. • Highly configurable realistic looking gauges.
• Gauges can be moved, resized, and laid out to resemble your own dashboard. • Virtual dashboard layouts can be loaded and saved from pre-existing templates or your own custom creations. • Gauges can be configured to report the minimum, maximum, and average values of the parameter being monitored. • Highly configurable graphs allow simultaneous graphing of up to 8 parameters per graph. • Tables can be placed on virtual dashboards and customized to report any parameters you want.
• Maps can be placed on virtual dashboards and customized to display a full 3D view of any desired parameters. • You can set up an unlimited number of gauges, graphs, tables, and maps on your virtual dashboard. Drag Strip and Dyno • The drag strip displays a countdown and timing light and measures your launch and reaction time. At the end of your run, you get a timeslip with the stats from the run. • Measures reaction time, 60' time, 330' time, 0-60 MPH, 1/8 mile ET, 1/8 mile speed, 1000' time, 1/4 mile ET, 1/4 mile speed. • If you use aftermarket performance parts, the new digital dyno feature will let you test horsepower and torque to measure their impact on your vehicle's performance-- just try out the dyno and see if those parts were worth the money! • Supports both English and Metric units of measurement.
Data Logging • Currently supports over, including O2 sensors. • Also supports all aux.
Input parameters available from the. • Also supports the as an aux. • Also supports the as an aux.
• Also supports the as an aux. • Also supports the as an aux. • You can record and playback log files in real time (1ms logging accuracy). • You can save and load your log files for offline analysis. • Playback speed can be adjusted to play faster or slower than real time. • There are no restrictions on how much data you can log, it is only limited by how fast your OBD-II interface cable can send the data and by how much memory you have in your computer.
• English and Metric (SI) unit measurement systems supported. • Customizable log file data export to.CSV file for easy viewing in other programs like Excel.
• Export with real-time stamps for easy correlation with external data logs. • PIDs can be assigned priorities to speed up the data capture rate. • Full support for data log file bookmarks - if you notice the engine misfiring or some other problem, using the log file bookmarks you can just reach over and press F6 to add a bookmark into the logged data that is being recorded. Then you can come back at any time and see exactly where the bookmark is and view the surrounding frames of data to analyze the problem. Trouble Codes • Read stored and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes. • Clear the Check Engine or Service Engine Soon indicator light.
• Read and clear stored Freeze Frame data. • Supports thousands of vehicle trouble code definitions. Test Results • Read the status of Continuously and Non-Continuously Monitored Tests. Miscellaneous • Full support for printing and print preview. • All of the different views, including the virtual dashboards, support printing/print preview. • For those who possess a knowledge of the OBD-II protocol, ScanXL™ provides an OBD-II Terminal where you can send custom commands to the vehicle.