/ Licensing User's Guide Licensing Errors The following errors may occur during product licensing or product use. They appear: • In the License Management dialog, • In the Output Window when starting the Debugger, • or In the Output Window as a WARNING generated by the Compiler, Assembler, or Linker/Locater.
General Error Messages • R200: RENEW LICENSE ID CODE (LIC) R201: INVALID LICENSE ID CODE (LIC) The CID of your computer has changed (typically this happens when you update the operating system). Your current LIC and (so that license is returned to the pool) and. • R202: LICENSE TIMEOUT The computer time is invalid. Check the time setting on your computer and make sure that the clock is working. • R203: EVALUATION PERIOD EXPIRED Your license has a time limit that is now expired. Please contact the or your local Keil Software Distributor.
Palaeontologist shall foxhunt Vnc error no license keys installed windows the drawback. Among the seven major sins, it represents vanity. 1:informix VNC Server Enterprise Edition E4.2.7 - built Oct 16 2006 13:50:35 Copyright (C) 2002-2006 RealVNC Ltd. See for information on VNC. Error: No license keys installed. Run vnclicense to install a license key. [FAILED] Do I have to have a license key to run vncserver?
• R204: LICENSE ERROR R205: PARAMETER ERROR Internal Error, contact. • R206: NO REGISTRY ACCESS, ADMINISTRATION RIGHTS REQUIRED You have no access to the registry of your computer. Please log in with administration rights or change the rights of the current user to administration rights. • R207: REGISTRY READ ERROR Internal Error, contact.
• R208: RENEW LICENSE ID CODE (LIC) During software registration some computer parameters have changed. Make sure that you are using the same network configuration and do not change the network adapter (or reconfigure other hardware parameters) until you have added the LIC in the License Management dialog. This error can occur if: • Your LIC has been modified since it was generated. Did you incorrectly copy it? • Some of the computer parameters have changed since you generated your LIC.
Dbx To Pst Converter Crack Version Of Idm. Solution: • Make sure you correctly copied your LIC, or • Uninstall this LIC and click the ‘Get LIC via Internet’ button to obtain a new LIC for this computer. Refer to for more information. • R209: CANNOT CREATE FLOATING LICENSE FILE R20A: FLF FILE WRITE ERROR The cannot be created. This typically indicates insufficient access rights on the network drive. • R20B: FLF FILENAME MUST BE A NETWORK FILE The must be created on a network drive using a Universal Naming Convention (UNC) path, such as server share license. File name paths on your local computer are not accepted.
• R20C: READ ERROR ON FLF FILE R20D: CONTENT ERROR IN FLF FILE Generated when there is a read error to the *.FLF file. This error can occur if: • LIC was created as a Single-User License via 'Get LIC via Internet' button, or • LIC does not belong to the FLF file referred to in the file TOOLS.ini, or • Because the FLF file was moved, or the network drive changed name. Solution: • Use your PSN to create an Floating License File (FLF), or if you already have an FLF • Obtain a new LIC by clicking the 'Add Product' button for your FLF file, or • Check that the FLF path in your TOOLS.ini file is the one you used to obtain your LIC, or • Check with your Floating License Administrator if the FLF file was moved, or if the network drive name changed. • R20E: LICENSE INVALID - TRANSFER FAILED The LIC that you are trying to install has been already uninstalled. This error can occur if: • You are trying to use an uninstalled LIC, or • A newer LIC has been installed on this machine, making this old LIC invalid. Solution: • Uninstall this LIC and click the ‘Get LIC via Internet’ button to obtain a new LIC for this computer. Refer to for more information and for this computer.
• R20F: INCOMPATIBLE LICENSE DLL The License DLL is incompatible with the software product. Please contact. • R210: ACCESS ERROR - FLF FILE IN USE BY ANOTHER COMPUTER The Floating License File (*FLF) cannot be accessed since it is in use by another application. If this error occurs multiple times, contact.
• R211: READ ERROR ON FLF FILE R212: WRITE ERROR ON FLF FILE R213: INVALID FLF FILE The Floating License File (* FLF) has an illegal format. Please contact. • R214: A FLOATING USER HAS INCORRECT COMPUTER TIME A computer that is using a Floating License has an invalid time.
Check the clock setting of the. The clock of the floating users must be within ± 10min. This error may cause that licenses are blocked for 3 hours. • R215: CURRENTLY NO LICENSE AVAILABLE You are trying to obtain a Floating-User License, but the maximum user limit is exceeded.
Check the list of. You may contact the or your local Keil Software Distributor to increase the number of users on your license. • R216: SERIAL NUMBER MISMATCH There is a consistency problem on your computer. Please contact.
• R217: NO FLF FILENAME IN TOOLS.INI In your system the path to the Floating License File (*.FLF) is missing. Typically, this happens when the KEIL TOOLS.INI file has been manually changed. This error can also happen if a user tries to obtain a Single-User LIC using a Floating-User PSN. Either way, reinstall the Floating-User License on this computer. • R218: CHECKOUT DATE CANNOT BE BEFORE TODAY The date must be within the next 60 days. You cannot check out a license before today or after 60 days. • R219: FLOATING LICENSE FILE (*.FLF) NOT FOUND The system cannot access the floating license file.
This happens typically when the network connection is missing or the server cannot be accessed. • R220: INSUFFICIENT ACCESS RIGHTS TO FLOATING LICENSE FILE (*.FLF) You have insufficient access rights to the floating license file.
Please contact the and make sure that you have read/write access rights to the Floating License File. • R221:CHECKOUT CANNOT BE LONGER THAN 60 DAYS The date must be within the next 60 days.
You cannot check out a license before today or after 60 days. • R222: CHECKIN REJECTED: TIMEOUT WIHTIN NEXT FEW HOURS The is rejected since the license timeout is within the next 3 hours. • R223: CHECKIN REJECTED: LICENSE NOT IN USE The is rejected since the license of this computer was not in use. • R224: FLOATING LICENSE FILE INCONSITENT, LICENSE CURRENTLY BLOCKED The FLF File has a consistency problem. The license of this computer is blocked for 3 hours. This error can occur if: • Multiple user accounts are trying to share a floating LIC on the same machine, or • A backup of an FLF file is restored.
Solution: • Create or use only a single user account for uVision on this machine, or • For MDK-ARM only: Ask the Keil Sales Team about switching to FlexLM floating licensing. Email email@example.com for more information. • R225: TOOLS.INI NOT FOUND The file TOOLS.INI cannot be found. This file is located in the KEIL root folder.
Refer to of the µVision User's Guide. • R226: PRODUCT IS NOT A FLOATING LICENSE The PSN does not belong to a Floating User License and therefore it is not possible to create a FLF file with this number. • R227: CURRENTLY NO LICENSE AVAILABLE The Floating User License has reached the maximum number of users. Solution: • Click the button Used by to view the list of users who have checked out a floating license. • R228: PATH TO FLF FILE MUST BE IDENTICAL ON ALL COMPUTERS The path name used to create the FLF file is different from the path name used to obtain a LIC. The path name to the FLF file must be identical on all computers.
This error can occur if: • The path name used to create the FLF file is different from the path name used to obtain a LIC, or • The network drive where the FLF is stored changed name Solution: • When FLF file is created, make sure all users use the same exact path to access file, or • Make sure all users can access the FLF using the same network drive name that it was created on. • R229: FLF FILE ALREADY EXISTS The file containing the floating licenses exists and cannot be created in this path. This error can occur if: • Tried to create an *.FLF file in a folder where one already existed. Solution: • Select another folder to create the FLF in, or delete any unused FLF files found. ATTENTION:Please check with your administrator before deleting an FLF file.
It may still be in use. • R230: CONNECT TO UVISION KERNEL FAILED This error can occur if: • LIC is generated for the China region and this OS does not use Chinese as the default language. Solution: • Update your OS to use Chinese as the default language, or • Request a new PSN from Keil Sales.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. • R240: FLEX ERROR These errors occur for various reasons as specified by the FlexNet Publisher licensing package.
Please refer to the FlexNet Publisher End User guide for more information. • R241: A FLEX LICENSE SERVER IS NOT DEFINED This error can occur if: • No Flex license server is defined in the TOOLS.ini file (i.e. FLEX=port@host), but the Flex licensing flag is set (i.e. Solution: • If you intend to use Flex licensing, include the line FLEX=port@host in the TOOLS.ini file, where • port is the port number to contact the server on, and • host is the hostname of the machine where the server is running. • If you do not intend to use Flex licensing, specify FLEX_USE=0 in your TOOLS.ini file. • R242: FLEX_USE IS SET TO 1 BUT NO FLEX_VARIANT IS DEFINED This error can occur if: • No MDK product variant has been specified in the TOOLS.ini file (for example, FLEX_VARIANT=), but the Flex licensing flag is set (FLEX_USE=1) Solution: • If you intend to use Flex licensing, include the line FLEX_VARIANT= in the TOOLS.ini file, where • represents the MDK product that you have Flex licenses for. For example: mdk_pro, mdk_std, mdk_cm_std, etc.
• If you do not intend to use Flex licensing, specify FLEX_USE=0 in your TOOLS.ini file. See the Licensing User Guide for more information. Security Key Messages • R003: SECURITY KEY NOT FOUND Your license is protected by a security key, but the security key is not found on your computer. Refer to in the Support Knowledgebase for more information. It is recommended that you use the Dongle Testing Application that may be downloaded from this article.
• R007: PORT IS BUSY The security key is connected to a LPT port, but the LPT port is not released by a printer driver. Typically this happens when you print documents using other software products. • R009: NO PORT FOUND Internal Error, which is indicates a wrong configuration of the security device driver. Free Rhinestone Cutter Software here. Refer to in the Support Knowledgebase for more information. • R012: DRIVER NOT INSTALLED The security device driver is not installed. Refer to in the Support Knowledgebase for more information.
Other Hardware-Related Messages • R100: HARDWARE NOT FOUND EPM900 protected license, but EPM900 is not present.