Narrowband image blending tool - stack arbitrary numbers of planes with either realistic or false colors. Multispectral photometry. Photometry includes astrometric or automatic star matching for automatic target identification. Perform batch photometry on thousands of images including multiple targets. PinPoint V6 support.
Product Description Cyanogen Imaging ® MaxIm DL TM includes an extensive suite of image acquisition, processing, and analysis tools. Starting with complete observatory integration, MaxIm DL takes you from gathering raw data through to the final high-quality result with the minimum of effort. Fake Victorian Drivers Licence. A typical imaging sequence will include hours of autoguided images with dither, automatic filter changes, and pier flipping – all the while slewing your dome and monitoring the weather.
Every image is tagged with extensive data in its FITS header. When your weather sensor reports unsafe conditions MaxIm DL will automatically shut down your equipment, park the telescope, and safe the dome. Once your images are collected, MaxIm DL can automatically assemble your calibration images into groups, select the correct groups for each individual image, calibrate, and stack your images. You can process hundreds of images from different targets with just a few mouse clicks. Ashrae Standard 70 2006 Pdf To Word. MaxIm DL also includes advanced photometry and astrometry capabilities. Photometric measurements are made using best practice median-mean and partial-pixel algorithms vetted by professional astronomers. Astrometric measurements are performed using PinPoint LE, widely recognized as the most powerful and accurate package available today.
Key Features • Complete observatory integration. Controls all of your astronomical equipment. • Integrates your camera, autoguider, filter wheels, focusers, camera rotator, telescope mount, observatory webcam, remote switches, weather station, and dome. • Fully ASCOM compliant. • Built-in mini-planetarium helps you maintain “situational awareness”. • Designed for efficiency.
Create your own presets for finding, centering, focusing, and imaging sequences. • Multithreaded hardware interfaces for smooth and responsive operation. • Automated shutdown with user-definable triggers (including weather) and sequencing. • PinPoint V6 with online all-sky solving – easily recover if your telescope gets lost. • Automatic pier flipping with guide star reaquisition.
• Multistar and differential autoguiding. • Monitor and control your observatory with dome webcam, remote switches, and weather monitoring. • Stack hundreds of images of different targets in one operation – with automatic alignment and bad data rejection. • Blend in narrowband data to create fully realistic images or false color representations of your data.
• Includes a complete image processing toolkit, including a large variety of filters, deblooming, curves, deconvolution, color tools, and much more. • Analyze multispectral photometry data for huge numbers of images including multiple targets; export light curves and AAVSO reports. • Instant Raw image color preview – see Raw images in full color without Bayer conversion. Imaging • Complete integration of all your observatory hardware in a single package. • Supports your equipment – compatible with more equipment than any competing package. Supports equipment plus a huge variety of cameras and filter wheels.
• Multi-threaded equipment control for smoother operation. • Instant presets for quick changing between find, focus, complex imaging sequences, etc. • Save and load all program settings – instantly reconfigure for different hardware setups. • Built-in mini-planetarium provides full “situational awareness” with advanced features such as instant image overlays, FOV indicator with rotator control, extensive catalog search capabilities, and much more. • Instantly recover from a “lost” telescope with PinPoint V6 online all-sky blind solving. • Monitor and control your observatory with ASCOM switch controls, observatory webcam, and integrated weather sensors. • Automatically execute a script for each image to optimize preview or process on the fly.
• Advanced imaging techniques such as dither, automatic per-filter focus offsets, AO control, graphical track logs, audible alarms. • Highly flexible sequence capability including up to 32 filter/exposure slots and auto-mosaic. • Improved autoguider support with enhanced reliability and new guiding modes. • AO and TDI (drift scanning) support. • Bookmark locations on sky – perfect for session planning and marking unexpected discoveries.
• Automated pier flipping. • Automated observatory shutdown sequences, including multiple triggers and user-defined sequence. • Full ASCOM compatibility. • Compatible with DC-3 Dreams’ browser-based automation tool. Processing • Intelligent Calibration™ automatically selects the best bias, dark, and flat-field frames for each individual image. Calibrate both your main camera and autoguider without changing settings. • Powerful image stacking tool automatically identifies and groups image by target object and filter, automatically rejects poor quality images, and includes multiple automatic and manual alignment modes.
Automatically stack and LRGB combine multiple images at once! • Narrowband image blending tool takes your stacked and aligned image sets and merges them with intesity and wavelenth controls. Use realistic or exaggerated wavelength values for optimum discrimination of object features. • Includes a host of image enhancement filters including: • Kernel Filters including sharpen, smooth, Guassian blur, median, dilation, erosion, custom. • FFT filters • Unsharp Mask • Wavelet filters • Digital Development Processing • Rank filter • Local Adaptive filter • Rotational Gradient filter • Deconvolution filters • Background and Gradient Removal • Easy-to-use Batch processing and advanced scripting capability. • Color tools include stacking, balance, saturation adjustment, pseudo color, color filter, remove background, realign planes. • FFT analysis.
• Generate, save, and reuse background flattening profiles for multiple images and targets. • Complete photometry and astrometry capabilties. New photometry capaibilities include unlimited image sets, multispectral analysis, and enhanced target recognition and image quality assessment. • Other functions include: • Align • Stack • Remove Bad Pixels • Add Noise • Remove Bloom • Remove Pedestal • Resize • Histogram Specification • Curves • Levels • Threshold • Pixel Math • Mosaic • Rotation • Clone, Edit, and Annotation tools • Preserves the dynamic range of your image with high bit depth floating point processing for both monochrome and color images.
Product Delivery MaxIm DL is delivered via internet download. Registered users can optionally purchase a USB stick; please contact Diffraction Limited for more information. Software Returns Policy All software sales are final. A free demo period with full technical support is available to determine suitability of the software prior to sale. Feature MaxIm DL Basic MaxIm DL IP MaxIm DSLR MaxIm DL Pro MaxIm DL Pro Suite Includes MaxPoint Com/ActiveX Scripting Supports FocusMax, ACP, etc.
User’s Manual Installation, and operating instructions for all product tiers of MaxIm DL. ASCOM Platform In order to control most astronmomical equipment you will need to download and install the ASCOM platform. MaxIm DL V6 requires the ASCOM Platform version 6 or greater. Extras for MaxIm DL This page collects together a number of extras including scripts, plug-ins, and third party software that works with MaxIm DL Video Tutorials Fundamentals Learn how to view and save images in MaxIm DL. Includes important information on CCD image bit depth, and how this affects the screen display and file formats.
Calibration Learn how fast and convenient it is to perform image calibration with MaxIm DL. Autoguiding Learn the basics of autoguiding with MaxIm DL. Includes focusing, calibrating, guiding, and graphical track logs.
MaxIm DL is specifically designed for astronomical imaging and other low-light level applications. It operates scientific-grade CCD cameras, DSLR cameras, low-cost CCD imagers, and webcams and other video sources. It also controls filter wheels, focusers, autoguiders, telescopes, focal plane rotators, and observatory domes. A wide variety of hardware is supported through both ASCOM drivers and proprietary and third-party plug-in drivers.
MaxIm DL is the fastest and easiest way to image the night sky. Whether you want to produce stunning portraits, collect science data, or hunt for new objects, MaxIm DL has the tools you need. Version 5 adds a host of new capabilities, to make imaging and processing faster and easier than ever before possible. Key Benefits Complete observatory integration. Controls your camera, autoguider, filter wheels, focusers, camera rotator, telescope mount, and dome. ASCOM compliant.
Built-in mini-planetarium with AllSky and Zoom view helps you maintain 'situational awareness': See a whole sky overview, with the telescope position overlaid. Zoom in on your target, with field-of-view of the camera superimposed. Greatly enhanced object database and powerful search capabilites. Instantly overlay images from the camera to help you identify targets. Graphically control image plane rotator. Redesigned camera controls for faster and easier imaging. Create your own presets for finding, centering, focusing, and LRGB sequences.
Multiple autodark buffers allow you to quickly switch between presets without reshooting darks. Quickly change program configurations. If you use multiple camera/telescope setups, you can instantly reconfigure all software settings in just a few clicks. Stack images much faster and easier: Automatically identify stack groups by object ID and color filter - no more sorting through image files! Automatically reject poor quality images based on criteria you choose. Calibrate and/or color convert images on-the-fly during stacking.
Align images using a variety of automatic and manual alignment technqiues. Color combines RGB and LRGB image sets, using a single alignment reference image. Works from disk to save precious RAM. Stack multiple images with hundreds of individual subexposures, just drop in a folder and click Go! Includes a complete image processing toolkit, including a large variety of filters, deblooming, curves, deconvolution, color tools, and much more.